DATES: APRIL 22 - MAY 1, 2020
Explore the vibrant city of Johannesburg and enjoy Soweto Township, a cultural melting-pot with a wealth of heritage sites. Then, marvel at the awe-inspiring wildlife in search of the BIG FIVE in Kruger National Park before continuing on to historical, glorious Stellenbosch with its Cape Dutch architecture; the warm heart of the Cape Wine lands. Next, visit Cape Town, a modern city with a fascinating history--regularly voted one of the most beautiful cities in the world, while you stroll along the waterfront, visit Table Mountain.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed
hotels or similar
• Daily buffet breakfast
• 03 dinners
• Services of local English speaking guides
• Sightseeing & entrance fees as per the itinerary
• International return airfare from Edmonton
• Domestic Airfare: Johannesburg - Cape Town
• Arrival and departure transfers
• Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
• All taxes and fuel surcharge
• All local applicable taxes
Full Itinerary HERE
Plan now to join Leduc & Wetaskiwin Regional Chamber for this once in a lifetime adventure tour. Space is limited.
INTERESTED? Click REGISTER NOW (at the top of this page) to receive more information.
OR CONTACT Kelsie Abrahamson, CTC
directly for questions + booking:
P: 780.312.5034 Toll-Free 1-877-352-2793
Info night in Leduc - September 24 REGISTER HERE
Info night in Wetaskiwin - October 16 REGISTER HERE