MEMBER HOSTED EVENT: Metal Art Show and Sale - Reynolds-Alberta Museum
Metal Art Show and Sale
Your Experience Includes
- Meeting more than 55 exceptional artists as they display and sell their work.
- Seeing hand-crafted items created from sterling silver, copper, and Damascus Steel.
- Purchasing stunning jewellery, custom knives, chainmaille, sculptures, outdoor and indoor décor, and more.
- Visiting the Aviation Display Hangar and Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame.
- Learning more about the City of Wetaskiwin.
We recommend you:
- Visit our Facebook page for a complete list of artists and their work.
- Watch an example of a past show to get a feel for what's offered.
- View the Exhibitor Booklet for information on the artists attending this year.
- Arrive early.
- Purchase your admission tickets in advance.
To Be an Exhibitor
We’re looking for sculptors, custom knife makers, tinsmiths, engravers, blacksmiths, steampunk and chainmaille artists, jewellery makers, and farriers.
How it Works
- This is a juried show.
- Complete an Exhibitor Application form and return it to the Reynolds-Alberta Museum by the registration deadline.
- Exhibitor applications will be reviewed and processed on a first come, first served basis.
- We’ll send you a written confirmation once your application has been reviewed and accepted.
- The price for each sales table is $50 for the weekend.
- Power is available for $10 per outlet.
- Display-only tables for non-profit organizations are $25 and the power fee is waived.
- Each table is 6 x 2.5 feet and includes 2 chairs.
- Table covers and draping are NOT provided.
- Tables will be located throughout the Reynolds-Alberta Museum.
- All exhibitors are required to keep their displays set up for the duration of the show.
- Taking down your display prior to 5 p.m. on Sunday may result in your exclusion from future shows.
The Reynolds-Alberta Museum will:
- Administer and process Exhibitor applications.
- Market and promote the Metal Art Show and Sale.
- Set up and take down tables and chairs.
- Print a Featured Artists booklet distributed to visitors.
- Provide refreshments and light snacks for exhibitors.
Note: there will be an ATM on site.ContactJim TakenakaHead, Visitor Services780-312-2078