Daniels Heating & Refrigeration’s mission is to provide quality HVAC/Refrigeration and Geo-Thermal services which exceed our customer’s expectations, foster a safe, supportive and respectful environment that allows our employees to become a team of champions. We will innovate in our field of expertise, and lead the industry using best practices.
Our business mantra - whether it’s too cold or too hot, call us on the spot, and give us a shot!
Your role as HVAC Technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repairs for heating, ventilation, and cooling units for our commercial, residential, and light industrial customers. The HVAC Service Technician will also need to diagnose and repair the electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems. We expect our technicians to exhibit leadership potential, to be results-oriented, and driven to succeed.
To succeed with us, you should have the following:
- Neat, tidy, and well organized
- socially driven - you enjoy working and interacting with people you are 'people focused' - you strive to make others lives better
- problem solver
- self starter
- strong communicator
- project management
- working with others
- 4th year to journeyman refrigeration mechanic
- class 'A' gas fitter
- trouble shooting
- technology aptitude
- computer literacy
- HVAC & refrigeration service, install, and trouble shooting experience
Ready for a fast growing company? Send us your resume, we look forward to it!
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC Mechanic: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)