During these challenging times, Wetaskiwin Co-op remains committed to providing essential services to our community. To help us continue this important work, we are hiring a part-time Accounting Clerk at our very busy Administration Office in Wetaskiwin, Alberta.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.wetaskiwinco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Accounting Clerk is a self-motivated individual who has strong attention to detail. This position is 3 hours per day, 5 days a week with two 8 hour days at the beginning of each month. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Provide exceptional customer service both in person and over the phone.
• Collect payment on outstanding accounts receivable.
• Auditing sales data for accuracy and identifying discrepancies.
• Data Entry and Filing.
• Complete up-to-date in-house training.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Administration and:
• You have the ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
• You have exceptional communication and relationship-building skills.
• You’re familiar with working in an office environment.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity, Community and Service . Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, and an Employee Family Assistance Program. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Wetaskiwin Co-op, we take the health and well-being of our team members and customers seriously. We continue to take steps across all areas of our business and locations to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy.
Please submit resume and cover letter indicating position of interest to:
4707 – 40th Avenue Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 2B8
Closing date: February 26, 2021 @ 4:00pm
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.