Job ID 349956 Leduc, AB
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part time Automotive Detailer. This is a part time position that pays $15.25 per hour and is located at 1, 1000 AIRPORT ROAD, LEDUC, AB T9E 8B7 . (20 hours max per week)
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan
- Training and development
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, and for more information on our Complete Clean Pledge, please click here.
- Inspects and cleans vehicles both inside and outside; refuels gasoline, adds oil and other liquids, checks air pressure in tires, verifies good mechanical condition and checks to ensure that no accessories are missing.
- Inspects vehicles and documents any body damage.
- Precisely, neatly, and accurately completes all forms and documents required.
- When required, drives vehicles to the appropriate ready line per instructions.
- Cleans and empties vacuum bags or containers, empties out garbage cans, refills bottles with fluids.
- When interacting with customers, provides positive and attentive customer service.
- Maintains a professional relationship with colleagues.
- Ensures the security of company assets.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Immediately reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions to the lead agent and/or manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be proficient in English, written and verbal comprehension.
- Requires the ability to lift 25 kilograms.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work either of the following schedule's:
- Approximately 20 hours max per week
- Tuesday – 7:30am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday – 7:30am - 2:00pm
- Thursday – 7:30am - 2:00pm