Journeyman RV Technician
RV City in Nisku and Morinville, looking for a Journeyman RV Technician to join our team.
We require an experienced and punctual RV Tech with a clean Class 5 licence for a perm F/T position.
If you are energetic, organized and you are looking for a career with a well established RV dealer, look no further. RV City in NISKU has opportunities to join our team. We offer extensive management training and support with an excellent benefits package and competitive wages.
• Must be a Journeyman RV Technician with at least 1-3 years of related RV experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
• Hands on experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides
• Comprehensive product knowledge
• Automotive mechanical knowledge an asset
• Knowledge of installation and product specifications
• Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams
• Good computer skills and basic math skills
• Excellent organizational/sequencing skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and be a part of a team-oriented environment
• Valid Drivers License
Send resumes to Jonathan Honey email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at either location
No Phone Calls please.