Collections & Customer Service
Collections & Customer Service
Posted On: October 21, 2020
easyhome is the largest merchandise lease-to-own company in Canada. With over 160 locations from coast to coast, we offer top quality, brand name household furnishings, appliances and home electronics to consumers on convenient weekly or monthly leasing agreements.
Working at goeasy during COVID-19:
We are committed to the health and safety of our current and potential employees. Here are some of the things we have done to stay ahead and continue our operations during this pandemic:
- Adoption of best practices and protocols to ensure a safe interview and onboarding experience
- Continuing to serve our customers through our phone and digital channels
- Mandatory social distancing in all of our locations
- Maximum person limit in our branches and stores
- Rigorous hygiene practices in all branch and store locations
- Free virtual healthcare access for all permanent employees
- Continued partnerships and donations to foundations & causes we care about ie. Boys and Girls Club of Canada
So what will a Customer Retention Specialist do?
- Promote sales growth by providing excellent customer service and creating longstanding relationships with customers in-person and over the phone
- Maximize store revenues by overseeing accounts and collection activities
- Manage weekly account receivables and overdue accounts
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Sales and or/Collections experience is agreeable but we really want people who are motivated by success. A competitive attitude in sales and customer centric in service.
- Experience driving a delivery truck an asset but not required; physically able to move home furnishings
- Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract (for the past 3 years), and able to pass our background check
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Incentives, Bonuses & Paid Vacation
- Benefits -- Extended Medical, Dental & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Associate Product Purchase Plan
- Career Development
- Associate Training
All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and validation of their work experience to qualify for hire. A credit check may now be a condition of employment in specific easyhome locations. Candidates must provide schedule flexibility to ensure that the location’s hours can be covered to meet our customer’s needs – details by location will be discussed in the interview process.
We thank all interested applicants, however we will only be contacting those for interview who possess the skills and qualifications outlined above.
Why work for goeasy?
To learn more about our great company please click the links below:
goeasy Employee Video
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
goeasy is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, goeasy is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Canada. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.