Contracted Service Provider
Boys & Girls Club of Wetaskiwin
Do you have extra time?...Require a flexible schedule?...Would like to supplement your income?...Have a desire to help people?
POSITION: Supervised Visitation, Family Support Work, Youth Work
· Part Time/Full Time hours - Contracted Service Provider
We have flexible weekday, weekends, and evenings supports, serving Wetaskiwin, Ponoka, Camrose and areas. As a contractor, you’re able to choose the hours you can provide contract supports, and have the flexibility to fit this role around other employment or responsibilities that you may have. We offer competitive hourly contracting rates.
Help make a difference in the life of a child.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PRIOR EXPERIENCES
· Skilled in transferring skills, planning tasks, goal setting and observing & recording
· Proven ability to engage people and facilitate positive interactions
· Strong interpersonal, critical thinking and communication skills
· Teach and model skills
· Observe and redirect positive interactions
· Support community connections
· Transport children and families
· Report documentation
For more information or to apply please contact:
Kathy Hodges, Intervention Programs Director
Boys and Girls Club of Wetaskiwin
780-352-4643 ext. 30
We are a committed equity Agency. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.