EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
Required for a Supportive Living community in Wetaskiwin.
Operated by Connecting Care – a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Alberta.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role:
To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
• Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is required.
• Certification in Safe Food Handling.
• First Aid and CPR.
• Experience in hospitality and/or Food Service
• Skills in cook-to-order and large group meal preparation.
• Skills in creating an enticing and memorable meal or snack experience.
• Familiarity with the Domains of wellbeing and is willing to bring them to life daily.
• Personal skills and traits that convey a desire to care for people.
• Being responsive to the needs of Care Partners.
• Being a companion, balance giving and receiving care.
• Spontaneous at times.
• Commitment to Person Centered care approaches.
• Patience, active listening skills, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• A sense of humor and respect for everyone you have contact with.
• Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
• Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Competition #: 18012021-PWLWT
Submit resumes to:
Only successful applicants will be notified.