Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)
Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)
Move, Build, Grow your career!
As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you’re an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team – employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions – as we transform the global used equipment market.
Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career.
Our Nisku (Edmonton) Alberta site is looking for Customer Service Representatives (Part-Time) who'd like to be part of the excitement of our auction business.
This is ongoing on-call work, and applicants should be available to join the crew for each of the 6 scheduled auctions per calendar year at our Nisku (Edmonton) Alberta site. The time commitment typically involves working for 7 days before the auction, working at the auction (1 day), and then for 5 days after the auction. Our auctions are all-day events, and hours are typically much longer than 8 hours per day.
In this role you'll:
- Process payments from successful bidders.
- Provide customers with information about auxiliary services.
- Ensure that superior customer service is delivered at all times to all customers.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
- Previous work experience where you worked in-person with customers.
- Experience using computers, and able to learn to use new technology and software.
- Excellent keyboarding skills for data entry.
- A commitment to providing fantastic customer service.
- Able to work well and maintain a positive attitude in high-pressure situations.
- A friendly, outgoing, patient personality.
- You thrive working as part of team, pitching in wherever you’re needed most.
- You don't mind working hard, and you like to have fun at work.
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Base salary + paid overtime.
- Meals catered at auction time.
APPLY through Indeed HERE
Want to learn more about the company? Visit our Career site, LinkedIn or connect with us today through Facebook or Twitter.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company’s selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world’s largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding; IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification; MarketPlacee, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options; Mascus, a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers, and Cat® auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls, please.
Job Type: Part-time
Additional pay:Overtime pay
Benefits: Discounted or free food
Work remotely: No