Position: Enrichment Program Counsellor
Job Description: Provide barrier-free, Early Intervention - services to families and youth in the Family Resource Network through supporting families to develop skills, strategies, and tools, as well as natural and community connections.
Requirements: Completion of post secondary education in social work, child and youth care, counselling or equivalent, with two years relevant experience.
Hours: Full time permanent – .75 FTE
Salary: $36 872 – $43 323 yearly, 30 hr/week
The Boys and Girls Club of Wetaskiwin offers employees.
• An opportunity to serve the community in a meaningful way
• Extensive benefit plan
• Generous vacation and time off benefits that support work/life balance
Deadline for Applications: Until acceptable candidate is recruited.
For more information or to submit your application please contact:
Please submit resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Kathy Hodges, Intervention Programs Director
5109 51 Street Wetaskiwin, Alberta T9A 2A5
(T) 780-352-4643 ext. 30 (F) (780) 352-7780
We would like to thank everyone for their interest, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted.
This Program is funded by Government of Alberta Ministry of Children’s Services
- Solution-focused, intensive, individual support that focuses on skill development for families and youth
- Educate on and support the development of parenting skills
- Assess participant skills, strengths, and needs
- Connect participants to appropriate community resources.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and support participants to alleviate crisis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently within a professional team setting.