Magnum Mechanical Systems Ltd. is looking for an Estimator to join our growing team. We are a mid-sized mechanical contractor working primarily in commercial construction and renovation projects across Alberta. This position will join our estimating department working on both Bid/Spec and Design/Build projects.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated and organized, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills. They will work as part of our estimating team to connect with potential clients, explore potential project leads, and assemble estimates and bid packages for both public and private tenders. Some experience with construction drawings is a must, and knowledge of the mechanical trades (both plumbing and HVAC) will be a major benefit. Formal training in estimating would be an asset, but is not strictly necessary.
We provide a generous benefits package, competitive wages based on ability and experience, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$32.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Magnum Mechanical is adhering to all current COVID-19 restrictions, including mandatory masks, additional cleaning, distancing, etc.
- Estimating: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place