Experienced Piano, Guitar, Voice, and/or Violin Instructor
We are looking to hire another part time music instructor or two to fill the demand for piano, guitar and voice instruction in the music school. We are looking for someone who can teach evenings and/or weekends, and who has at least 3 years of teaching experience in any combination of piano, guitar, voice, violin as well as some education credentials (RCM, University, etc)
Here are some things that we look for in a member of The Turner Guitar Studio Team:
- Organizational skills & punctuality.
- A friendly & welcoming demeanor.
- A positive & forward thinking attitude.
- Strong social skills that allow you to connect well with students & inspire them to continue their journeys with music.
- The ability to teach multiple disciplines is an asset.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Teaching music lessons to your scheduled students for the time allotted.
- Creating lesson plans for your students.
- Cleaning up your work space after you have completed a shift.
- Working with the admin staff to help schedule/reschedule students.
We strive to make our business a great place to work. We have flexible scheduling (though somewhat limited by student demand), a fair pay structure, many small perks such as free coffee, discounts on our huge selection of instruments and accessories, opportunities for live performances (often paid), many instructing resources, and much more.
A clean Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sectors Check is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $24.00-$42.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- teaching: 3 years (preferred)