FCSS Governing Board Members (volunteer)
FCSS Governing Board Members
The City of Wetaskiwin FCSS is looking for several community-minded individuals to serve on the City of Wetaskiwin Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) Governing Board. Appointments can be made for up to two (2) years. The Board currently meets once per month.
FCSS Governing Board mandate
- To provide advice and guidance to the FCSS Director regarding the development of FCSS programs and services.
- To bring forward input and feedback from the community on programs.
- To hear presentations from groups and individuals that advance the purpose and mandate of FCSS.
- To encourage collaboration and innovation with other organizations.
To be eligible to serve, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of the City of Wetaskiwin
Please forward your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This posting will remain open until all available positions are filled.*