Turris Contracting Inc
Western Canada - Must be able to travel
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Turris Contractors Inc.
3702 48 Street Unit B
- Tower and cell-site installation and routine maintenance
- Antenna modifications / adds
- Repair or replace defective equipment on tower
- Preform tests equipment to locate transmission faults
- Extensive travel throughout the province and or country
- Plans network installations by studying customer orders, plans, manuals, and technical specifications; ordering and gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, assessing installation site; preparing an installation diagram
- Establishes wireless and data networks by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables; installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches, multiplexors, cable trays, and alarm and fire suppression systems; building ironwork and ladder rack establishing connections; programming features; establishing connections and integrations; following industry standards; activating remote access tools; coordinating with contractors
- Assist Aerial Rigging Technicians and crews with site testing and equipment verifications
- Verifies service by testing circuits, equipment, and alarms; identifying, correcting, or escalating problems.
- Performs RF sweep testing. RF PIM testing, OTDR optical fiber testing, and DC power plant commissioning;
- Installs RF connectors, optical connectors onto various cable types and install antennas and mounts
- Assist with documentation for customer closeout packages, following labeling standards, test results file creation and labeling per carrier requirements and red-line of customer drawings and specifications; recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Troubleshooting and repairing of RF and data network components; providing reports on problem resolution and updating documentation.
- Enforcement and administration of safe work procedures and following codes, standards
Wetaskiwin, Alberta T9A-2J2