On behalf of our client, Svensen Neighbour Recruiting is seeking a Financial Consultant.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in assisting individuals reach their financial goals? Perhaps you are considering a career change or, if you are currently in the industry, you are seeking an opportunity to improve outcomes for yourself and clients. Our client, a leading private wealth management firm, is looking for a Financial Consultant to join their team.
- Build your practice on your terms – working directly with clients to develop relationships, provide comprehensive financial plans, and help them achieve financial confidence with their life-long financial goals.
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further the client relationship;
- Identify new business opportunities within the market;
- Prepare presentations and concept pieces for use in implementing financial planning strategies; and
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introduction generated from centers of influence.
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry or equivalent
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to obtain or currently have Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC), Life License Qualification Program (LLQP)
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships and attract new business.
- Offer exceptional income potential, where your earnings are reflective of your efforts.
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high net worth market;
- Modern work environment and flexibility in your schedule;
- Existing high net worth brand and team to support your growth and success in servicing mass affluent clients;
- Receive one-on-one mentorship, practice support tools and access to experts that help clients achieve financial well-being for themselves and their families.