Bigstone Custom Cabinets is located in Millet, Alberta and was founded 30-years ago. Since then, we’ve become one of the largest players in the local custom cabinet industry serving both the Residential and Commercial markets. Whether these cabinets are for new homes, kitchen renovations or custom built (e.g. wall units, mudrooms benches etc.) we do it and do it exceptionally well!
Our team is proud in caring for our environment, not only our external environment but our working environment by using water-based eco-friendly certified products. We strive to be the very best we can be to our clients and our team and as such are looking for a talented and passionate Sander to join our team
Are you this individual? If so, if you answer YES to all the question below, this opportunity may be the one for you!
· Do you have an eye for detail?
· Are you focused on contributing to cabinets that are both practical and aesthetically pleasing?
· Are you driven by contributing behind the scenes?
· Are you comfortable working alongside other members of a team?
· Are you driven by the practical results, you achieve by maximizing your efficiencies in terms of time and resources?
Did you answer YES to all the above? Then please read on!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE DOING WHEN YOU START WITH BIGSTONE:
Your first 6-months with Bigstone will look like this:
· We Take Pride in our Completed Kitchens. You will begin learning what to look for in a Quality product, and how to deliver this Quality to the customer
· You will learn our sanding procedures
· You will learn what is required to produce a high-quality wood finish
The next 6-12 months with Bigstone will look like this:
· You will have learned what to look for in a quality product, and will be growing your skills
· You will further develop your skills by learning finishing techniques.
· An efficient consistent routine will have been established.
Assuming you like what, you’ve read so far, we have one more item for you to consider. Do you have the following qualification and experience?
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Able to clearly communicate in a positive manner.
- Able to read blueprints and drawings.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines
- Strong knowledge of kitchen cabinet industry is an asset.
If you found this opportunity to be something that excites you, we would love to see your resume and potentially meet you face-to-face for an interview. Good luck!
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
our work stations are socially distanced
- finishing: 1 year (Preferred)