Front Desk Concierge
Seasons Retirement Communities
Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada - Part Time
Part-time, Days (8AM to 8PM & 4PM to 8PM, 43 biweekly hours)
Seasons Retirement Communities, Wetaskiwin
5430-37A Avenue, Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 3A8
Our Mission to You:
As a certified Great Place to Work®, Seasons believes that every single team member plays an important role in the overall happiness of our residents. We foster a culture of growth and support for our committed team members and offer opportunities for personal and professional development to advance a rewarding career in the seniors housing sector.
What We Look For:
Seasons looks for individuals who are enthusiastic about making a positive difference in the life of another person. We hire individuals who are committed to building meaningful relationships and strive for service excellence so our residents can be proud to call Seasons their home. Keen attention to details, going the extra mile and putting a little “wow” into everything we do is the Seasons way!
Your Job: We’re looking for a Concierge. This individual will act as the first point of contact for guests of the community and is responsible for providing confidential clerical and receptionist duties associated with the daily operation of the retirement residence in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the policies and procedures of Seasons.
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Answers telephone, greets visitors, and receives routine inquiries in person and by phone, relaying calls and messages to the appropriate service team members
- Receives incoming mail and co-ordinates distribution, and process’ outgoing mail
- Provides services and interacts with residents and resident family members in a professional manner
- All other duties as assigned.
Why Should You Apply?
- Basic knowledge and understanding of office procedures
- Strong Communication Skills; both oral and written
- Exceptional Customer Service and Conflict Resolution skills
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with residents, service team members and guests.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons”) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Note during COVID-19: At the outset of the COVID-19 situation in Canada, Seasons Retirement Communities implemented heightened precautionary protocols in all of our homes. We continue to follow the advice of provincial and federal governments, our sector regulators and local Public Health agencies. Job responsibilities are being reviewed and adjusted accordingly to ensure the well-being of the successful candidate.