Part-Time | Casual
Mixcor Aggregates Inc.
Here at Mixcor, our only business is gravel. We find gravel, uncover gravel, process gravel, and deliver gravel to our customers while caring for People... the People who work for us and the People who live in the communities where we operate. We are the independent aggregate supplier of choice, delivering the aggregates that improve People's lives in our communities.
Do you share our values of PEOPLE, PROFESSIONAL, and PASSION?
Are you looking for an employer who knows and shows the importance of providing a workplace that values People first? If so, we want to hear from you!
We have a position available for:
Grader Operator - Part-Time/Casual
This position will be responsible for operation of our Grader and other heavy equipment as required
- Operate Grader, and other heavy equipment as required
- Conduct daily inspection of equipment and correct or report all defects immediately
- Care for and maintain company equipment
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience operating heavy equipment, specifically a grader
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation
- Pre-employment fitness to work and drug/alcohol testing required
More information on our company is available at www.mixcor.ca
Thank for applying we will only contact candidates selected for an interview.