Physiotherapist - Full Time
The Physiotherapist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of various orthopedic conditions. We are accepting applications for a full time position within our team. Our caseload is a mix of orthopedics, sports, work injuries, and motor vehicle accidents. We offer competitive compensation and a full caseload. The candidate must have a strong interest in manual therapy and dry needling techniques. New Graduates are welcome to apply and mentorship is available.
Work Conditions: Full time Hours, Contract Position, Negotiable Days/Hours
About Leduc Physio:
Leduc Physio is committed to providing high quality physical therapy, massage therapy, and exercise therapy services in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility.
As a healthcare leader, we partner with groups and events within the communities we serve. Our focus on our therapist continuing education is unmatched and guarantees our therapists understand and put into practice cutting-edge treatments and rehabilitation techniques available for all types of injuries and conditions.
Core Values :
1. We are client centered
2. We encourage teamwork
3. We are honest and have integrity
4. We care about helping others
5. We are accountable and reliable
Responsibilities and Skills of the Physiotherapist:
Direct Patient care including assessment of physical diagnosis, establishing treatment goals, and executing treatment plans.
Charting and reporting on clients.
Training in EMR and exercise software.
Work within a multidisciplinary team, and referrals to colleges. Communication with referring physicians and other professionals.
Promoting and marketing of services.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and counted on to
complete tasks with excellence and in a timely manner
• Team Player – Job requires working as part of a bigger team
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying
a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Self-Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check,
controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult or fast
• Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings
and being understanding and helpful on the job.
• Bachelor's or Masters degree in Physical Therapy.
• Licensed with Physiotherapy Alberta.
• Have current malpractise insurance.
How to apply:• Email your cover letter, resume, and 2-3 references to email@example.com
Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview