Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor (3733-046)
Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor
Tracking Code: 3733-046
Brandt Truck Rigging & Trailers is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor in our Nisku, AB location. This position is responsible for promoting and selling heavy-duty transportation truck, rigging, and trailer parts and service as well as providing after sales support to existing and new customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Regularly prospect and cold call new accounts
- Assure good working relationships between customers and Brandt to resolve problems and grow customer loyalty
- Keeping customers current on new products and services
- Increasing parts and service sales
- Implement yearly territory plan including a customer target list
- Utilize the database records related to each customer. Sales meetings, opportunities, quotes, notes and any other documentation as required.
- Work cooperatively with management to meet budget goals and expand customer base
- Other duties as assigned
- A Journeyman ticket as a heavy-duty mechanic and or Parts person will be an asset
- Previous sales experience in the heavy Truck and Trailer equipment industry
- Ability to travel within the territory and work flexible hours
- A valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract are required
- A positive and professional attitude to both internal and external challenges
- Understanding of specialized transportation equipment and industry
- Strong people skills, with high desire to serve customers and nurture relationships
- Ability to work unsupervised, complete tasks under pressure, and cooperate with team members who may have different focus and priorities
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Company: Brandt Tractor Ltd.