EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY HOSPITALITY AIDE
Required for a Supportive Living community in Wetaskiwin.
Operated by Connecting Care – a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Alberta.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role: To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
• Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is an asset but not required.
• Food Safe Certificate – not required but an asset.
• Experience in recreation, hospitality and/or Food Service not required but an asset.
• Familiarity with the Domains of wellbeing and is willing to bring them to life daily.
• Personal skills and traits that convey a desire to care for people.
• Being responsive to the needs of Care Partners.
• Being a companion, balance giving and receiving care.
• Spontaneous at times.
• Commitment to Person Centered care approaches.
• Patience, active listening skills, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• A sense of humor and respect for everyone you have contact with.
• Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
• Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Status: Casual Competition #: 01042020-PWLWET
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be notified.