Dyck Insurance Wetaskiwin is seeking a new member to join our team. Here at Dyck Insurance we pride ourselves on our client first approach and concentrate on providing the best service levels in the industry. If you are an individual with exceptional customer service skills, good work ethic, a client first mentality, and good communication skills this position is available for you.
What we are looking for:
- Level 1 / 2 Broker license - will consider no experience, but transferable skill sets.
- Experience with Powerbroker but would consider other BMS experience.
- Experience with Applied Rating (or other quoting vendors).
- Experience with Microsoft office and Microsoft outlook.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills.
- Team players.
- Most of all a great attitude.
What you will be doing:
- Quoting new business to the office
- Servicing a book of business (Policy Changes, Updating iTV's, Remarketing, Etc.)
- Actively pushing yourself to learn more about the companies we sell for and procedures.
As a Broker at Dyck Insurance you will be responsible for managing your own book, we do not believe in a micro-managed system and heavily rely on trust and professionalism to have an organized and customer service orientated work place.
Salary will be based on experience and qualification.
If you are interested in joining our team, and family owned business, we welcome you to forward on your resume and cover letter.
Thank you and only selected resumes meeting our requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance Broker/Underwriter/Adjuster: 1 year (Preferred)
- AIC License (Preferred)
Please send cover letter and resume to: