Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - 15581
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Job Code: 15581
Date Posted: September 11, 2020
About SE Health
SE Health (previously Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a Social Enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home. With Canadian roots and 110 years of expertise, SE Health is a not-for-profit charitable organization delivering quality care, innovative solutions and education to people where and when they need it. Through our team of 9,000 Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes as one of Canada's Best Employers.
Your passion is to use your nursing knowledge, skill and judgment to provide integrated and holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional and spiritual needs of people of all ages and care needs in their homes and in the community.
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their families and our staff.
Here are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to us:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with over a century of experience
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge
- Ongoing opportunities for continuing education, training and professional development
- Round-the-clock access to clinical and managerial support
- Flexible scheduling
- Work in your own community
- Competitive wages
- Paid orientation
- WorkPerks®, which gives access to exclusive discounts from leading brand name companies and trusted local businesses.
- Graduation from an accredited LPN program
- Current registration with CLPNA
- A current CPR certificate
- Recent related nursing experience is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 25 kilograms and frequent movement and bending
- Updated immunization record, clear criminal background check and Vulnerable sector check is required upon hire.
Saint Elizabeth is committed to the success of all its employees. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at HumanResources@sehc.comat your earliest convenience
Please apply online to MarsiBreemhaar@sehc.com HERE