Parts Manager (4043-046)
Brandt Truck Rigging & Trailers is currently seeking a Parts Manager for our Nisku location. The Parts manager is focused on increasing sales and resultant profits for Brandt Truck Rigging & Trailers, while also enhancing competitiveness in the marketplace and maintaining dealer/customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for the management of parts operations, product support and personnel to maximize returns on investment through optimizing Parts Department processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for managing all aspects of parts inventory within parts system to ensure parts turn KPIs are met
- Optimize Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Grow profitable parts sales
- Exercise disciplined expense control to meet or exceed department budget
- Manage parts vendor relationships including service expectations, pricing, inventory requirement and contract negotiation
- Accountable to Lead parts support for other Brandt branches.
- Maintain a high performance parts team through hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, and performance management in a safe environment.
- Ensure superior external and internal parts customer service through staff scheduling to cover business hours
- Work with product support and manufacturing groups to source and stock internally manufactured product parts
- Develop annual parts sales business plan and budget to include support to other Brandt branches.
- Work with the Sales departments to maximize cross marketing opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience in a parts department preferred
- HD Journeyman Parts person ticket considered an asset
- Warehouse management experience considered an asset
- Proven ability to effectively lead a customer focused team to achieve required goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience implementing and streamlining processes
- Change management experience preferred
- Computer skills required
Position Type - Full-Time/Regular
Company - Brandt Tractor Ltd.