Assistant General Manager
Do you want to learn what it's like to work at The Canadian Brewhouse!?
Check out our training intro: https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/6337500/6/index.htm PS: Grab a Virtual Reality set for the full experience)
What will be your responsibilities?
- Help plan, organize and facilitate in house events – ie. Crib night, 40oz steak night, fundraisers, etc.
- Build guest relationships to ensure that ‘wow’ experience
- Embrace the Canadian Brewhouse values and culture and ensure your team follows
- Monitor and troubleshoot any building maintenance requirements and finding solutions
- Working closely with your General Manager to ensure all ordering and tasks are completed to successfully run the store
- Support yourself and your team to grow to their full potential within our company!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
1-2 years of management experience in a high-volume restaurant or similar experienceProven strategic problem-solving skillsDedication to learning a large database of many Brewhouse procedures - including food, drinks, policies, training programs, values, processes, the list goes on!Strong ability to communicate effectivelyAmbition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guestsPersonal organization and time management skillsCompany Information
- A company Health Spend Account after 3 months
- A staff discount that we extend to your friends and family - show off your workplace, our house is your house!
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion - our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family - We Are Brew Crew
Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada's fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn't be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children's Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it's our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Join the best team in Canada, today!