Sales Associate - Part Time
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
· Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem-solving.
· Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
· Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
· Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events, and advertising opportunities.
· Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
· Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
· Adhere and execute all Company policies, procedures, and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
· Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
Knowledge, Skill, Experience:
· Minimum Education ( or substitute experience) required: BS College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· Minimum Experience required: 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience.
· Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
· Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
· Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
· Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
· Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
Typical Working Conditions:
· Chemical cleaning supplies
· HVAC controlled environment
· Hanger hooks to reach a high level
· Sensor remover/ pin based sensors
· High-density shelving, moving
· PC, web browser, webmail
· IPAD (select doors)
· Coffee/espresso machine
Essential Physical Tasks:
· Bending/crouching to assist customers with shoes and reach low drawers
· Tiptoes to reach high shelves
· Climb Ladders
· Floor sets lift shelves/jet rails
· Change mannequins
· Rolling racks
· Pin sensors (fine motor)
· Paper folding
· Swap hangers
· Assist with VDC installations