Membership Relations Coordinator for Wetaskiwin Region
The Chamber has a vision of a prosperous and sustainable community. We work with a mission to serve and strengthen business and community representing 6 municipalities and over 1,000 regional businesses.
Roles and Responsibilities
Wetaskiwin Region Membership sales lead: recruits new members at a rate consistent with the goals of objectives of the Chamber’s budget.
- Develops and follows up with leads.
- Sell new memberships and promote Chamber programming.
- Works with members and potential members individually on how to best utilize their membership.
- Organize and coordinate with the Wetaskiwin Downtown Business Community group.
- Assists in the development of sales and marketing materials.
- Member retention: Member visitation, relationship building, and value-add.
- Promote ChambersPlan group benefits and other provincial value-added programs
- Attend community and member events.
- Event support: coordinates and attends Member anniversaries, ribbon cuttings and special events, promote Chamber events and registration, ticket sales and registration at events
- Assists in the coordination of educational sessions and roundtables.
- Promote event and program sponsorships.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years business experience or equivalent education in a relevant field.
Full Time Position
- Regular hours 8:30 to 4:30 pm.
- Employee benefits