Senior Marketing Coordinator
Senior Marketing Coordinator
· Carepros - Edmonton, Alberta
Who We Are
CarePros is a rapidly growing home care agency based in Edmonton, AB. At CarePros, we are passionate about enhancing the quality of life for our client’s and their loved ones. We deliver the highest level of care by leveraging leading edge technologies, cultural competency, and compassion from the best caregivers in industry. To maintain our place as an industry leader, we believe in continuously adapting our delivery model by implementing evidence-based practices from newly published research into training programs.
Quality home care is a fundamental human need; it gives us peace of mind that in the event of illness or tragedy, our loved ones will be taken care of. CarePros strives to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What makes CarePros special is how much we encourage independent decision making, sharing of information, and respect candid discussion. We want great people working together as a team and that makes us fun, flexible, creative, collaborative, and successful.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Marketing Coordinator to support our growing Marketing department. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is an intermediate level Marketing Professional looking to gain experience in a dynamic and exciting industry.
As the Senior Marketing Coordinator you will be primarily responsible for:
- Working with the Management team to develop strategies to build the CarePros brand and drive traffic to the corporate website and social media platforms, increasing the visibility and reputation of CarePros in the community.
- Developing the media strategy, evaluating all media requests, planning and overseeing all media events and developing new media partnerships and interview opportunities, while actively pursuing media opportunities to expand the profile of CarePros.
- Developing and overseeing all aspects of marketing and communications planning, including developing key messages and talking points, identifying key target audiences and channels (traditional and social media, blog, marketing, etc.), and supporting implementation of strategic marketing plan.
- Using internal and government data to support the development and execution of marketing strategies for client and community segments in support of business objectives using traditional, web, content, digital, and social channels.
- Overseeing Marketing project life cycles to ensure all project scopes, budgets, risks, quality metrics, schedules, and benefits are holistically managed with alignment of the CarePros brand mandate and requirements.
- Creating information sheets, flyers, and newsletters to engage stakeholders, inform current and future clients on services and upcoming changes.
- Increasing CarePros social media presence and engagement by developing postings about upcoming events on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, providing updates, posting videos on the CarePros YouTube page, and responding to Google reviews.
- Running campaigns by sending out mass messages to clients on upcoming events, policy changes, and engagement surveys through the active campaign website.
- Assisting with community engagement, attending home visits in order to capture video testimonials, and get feedback about the client experience.
Who You Are
As the Senior Marketing Coordinator, you enjoy working collaboratively and communicating with multiple stakeholders, helping to build a brand in an industry that provides support for persons with disabilities, and utilizing social media to engage with community stakeholders. You are also able to make sound decisions using good data, balance multiple priorities, and work in a team-first environment.
You possess the following education, experience, and skills:
- Business Diploma from a recognized university or college with a focus in Marketing is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing or Marketing Agency environment is preferred.
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience in a Marketing Agency is preferred.
- 2-3 years of graphic design experience is preferred. Familiarity with image editing and graphic design tools (Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) is an asset.
- Experience working with a variety of social media platforms to promote product benefits (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Experience deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning the full-cycle implementation. Experience with executing campaigns using paid and organic channels is an asset.
- Experience with video recording, editing, and online publication tools (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) is an asset and preferred.
- Experience with web analytics & tracking tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, and Moz, etc.) is an asset.
What We Offer
As a valued employee at CarePros, you’ll receive the following:
A flexible schedule that fits you – we believe in work-life balance and healthy and well-rested employees.
A collaborative work environment - We believe in a collaborative environment where effective teams produce great results.
Career Development – Continuing education and development is something we take seriously. We want to make sure you have the opportunity to maximize your potential.