Experience Project Manager
GROWING LEDUC COMPANY
SEEKING HARDWORKING INDIVIDUAL
We are in search of an Experience Project Manager who can oversee multiple construction sites, is very well organized, and has excellent people skills.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Overseeing construction at multiple commercial and residential job sites.
- Organizing worksites: ordering products, arranging delivery of materials and tools, and giving direction to the construction crew and subtrades.
- Creating and maintain strong relationships with customers and crew.
- Ensuring MSL quality control and safety standards are being adhered to.
- Tracking job status and change orders, notifying administration as required.
- Perform final site inspections with the customer and follow up on discrepancies.
- Ability to fill in on-site providing multiple carpentry skills, as required.
- Five years experience in managing construction sites.
- Extensive knowledge of the carpentry field and ability to perform a multitude of carpentry skills, when needed.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Team player.
- Energetic, diligent, and hardworking.
- Ability to multitask and keep multiple projects organized.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude, representing the company well.
- Must have own transportation.
Who we are:
MSL Projects and Design Inc. has been an industry leader in the construction and renovation field since 2003. We are a fast-paced company in Leduc, Alberta, who specialize in home renovations, framing, yard-scaping and commercial renovations. We are committed to providing Quality before Quantity on every project we do by taking pride in all aspects of our work.
If you are passionate about your work, and are honest and dependable, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages, based on qualifications and experience.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote “PM2020” in the subject line.
Come join the MSL team.
Job Type: Full-time