Experienced Framing Carpenter
GROWING LEDUC COMPANY
SEEKING HARDWORKING INDIVIDUAL
We are in search of an Experienced Framing Carpenter who has an eye for detail, can multi-task, and has excellent people skills.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Completing commercial and residential renovations.
- Preforming a variety of tasks on a framing crew.
- Working safely in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Keep a safe and clean environment, both on and off-site.
- Working well with the other members of the team, and subtrades.
- Five years experience in framing/construction.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to keep a clean and safe working environment.
- Must be energetic, diligent, and hardworking.
- Ability to take instruction from others and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must possess strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Who we are:
MSL Projects and Design Inc. has been an industry leader in the construction and renovation field since 2003. We are a fast-paced company in Leduc, Alberta, who specialize in home renovations, framing, yardscaping and commercial renovations. We are committed to providing Quality before Quantity on every project we do by taking pride in all aspects of our work.
If you are passionate about your work, and are honest and dependable, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages, based on qualifications and experience.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote “Framing2020” in the subject line.
Come join the MSL team.
Job Type: Full-time