Experienced Class 3 Tandem Truck Operator, PT
GROWING LEDUC COMPANY
SEEKING HARDWORKING INDIVIDUAL
We are in search of a part-time Experienced Class 3 Tandem Truck Operator who has an aptitude for safety and flexible work schedule.
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Operate and drive tandem company truck to transport asphalt for road maintenance.
- Maintain equipment in accordance with MSL and manufacturers rules.
- Perform daily/route vehicle inspections and identify and report any safety or maintenance issues.
- Follow safety regulations.
- Complete logbooks and maintain safety tickets, as required.
- Must have Class 3 drivers license, and a clean Commercial Driver’s Abstract.
- 2 years’ experience with air brakes and hauling.
- Flexibility to work daytimes, evenings and/or weekends, as required.
- Aptitude for safety.
- Time management skills, ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Maintain a courteous, professional attitude in dealing with customers and the public.
Shredder is a division of MSL Projects and Design Inc. We have been providing trucking service in Leduc, Alberta since 2008. We offer a variety of trucking services year-round including hauling of gravel, sand, topsoil, asphalt, road crush, and snow.
If you are passionate about your work, and are honest and dependable, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages, based on qualifications and experience.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote “Trucking2020” in the subject line.
Come join the MSL team.
Job Type: Part-time