VP of Operations (3679-046)
VP of Operations
Tracking Code: 3679-046
Brandt Truck Rigging & Trailers is currently seeking a Vice President of Operations. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for the sales growth and profitability of Brandt Truck, Rigging, and Trailer in all areas of the division, and must be a highly motivated individual who possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Champion the company’s efforts in the Brandt Truck, Rigging, and Trailer business
- Achieving sales growth and profitability across our area of responsibility in parts, service, rental, and wholegoods sales
- Achieving asset management goals of turn and aging as well as protection of company assets. Included but not limited to new and used wholegood inventory. Provide input for the right mix of inventory to achieve sales and market share goals.
- Manage and direct the development of Sales tools/programs with the Manufacturer to improve profitability of the Division and grow the business
- Management and development of all employees in Division with the goal of building a motivated and successful workforce focused on long-term success for the company, customers and employees.
- Achieving Share of market goals as agreed for the long-term success of our manufacturer and the company
- Provide feedback and input into future opportunities and competitive pressures.
- Provide input and direction on opportunities created by the expansion of the product line
- Other duties as assigned
- Good financial understanding along with cost management, business planning, and goal-setting with management
- A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player, to lead by example, take initiative, and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible and adaptable, and is able to positively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Strong organization and time management skills, as well as strong attention to detail and consistent customer focus are all required skills
- Candidates must possess and maintain a valid passport and be available for travel; extensive travel is required
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior management role is required
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Company: Brandt Tractor Ltd.