21-Apr-2021 to 12-May-2021 (CST) Agriculture/Trailers, Nisku Nisku, AB, CAN
Flaman believes in people working together and doing what is right to make a difference.
Flaman Group of Companies is looking for Yard Support to work out of our Nisku location. For over 50 years the Flaman name has become synonymous with quality products, reasonable prices, outstanding customer service, giving back to the community and a strong focus on employee wellness. We offer an extensive benefits package, RRSP and incentive programs, as well as access to onsite fitness equipment.
In the role of Yard Support will follow the leadership of the Inbound/Outbound Manager with regards to loading, unloading, and storing product. Caring for the general appearance of the yard including snow removal, landscaping, and product placement as well as assisting customers when required.
- Verify all paperwork before shipping and receiving.
- Properly store product in the following areas: Display yard (new and used inventory), Fitness storage building, Containers assigned to your storage area, Other designated areas or buildings.
- Understand and demonstrate the skills to safely operate any Flaman equipment.
- Have a valid driver's license when operating licensed vehicles.
- Use and/or operate equipment and vehicles in an appropriate manner.
- Bring to the attention of your supervisor or the shop supervisor at any time equipment or vehicle is in need of service and/or repair.
- Store tools, equipment, and vehicles in their designated areas when not in use.
- Wear proper personal protective equipment and participate in all relevant safety training.
- Ensure the following areas are kept clean: Storage building, Loading, and unloading areas and Equipment and vehicles.
- Complete all duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience working on agriculture equipment an asset.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Strong Organizational and Communication Skills
- Team player, self motivated and solid work ethic
- Customer focused.
- Accountability, dependability, and positive attitude
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime and weekends when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Willing to train the right applicant.