Rapid Test Kits
The Chamber has partnered with the Government of Alberta and the Alberta Chambers of Commerce for a one-of-a-kind partnership to provide complimentary COVID-19 rapid antigen testing kits to small and medium-sized businesses.
This program provides access to rapid test kits for businesses with employees that often enter the workplace. By frequently testing employees, businesses can stop outbreaks before they happen, keeping employees and customers safe.
Once your application is approved, the Chamber will provide you with further instructions on how and when to pick-up your kits and the necessary weekly reporting.
- All businesses and not-for-profits are eligible to apply to participate in this rapid testing program. A Chamber membership is not required.
- Rapid testing kits are supplied free of charge to all accepted applicants.
- Weekly reporting is required to be submitted to the Chamber, stating the number of tests performed and the associated results.
- These tests are designed to reduce the risk of asymptomatic transmission and should not be administered to those with any COVID-19 symptoms!
- Each business will be required to set up an official COVID-19 screening program and testing protocol for all employees partaking in rapid testing.
780-890-8611 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-usable Washable Face Masks / Non- Surgical Medical Masks / Hand Sanitizer / Wall Dispensers / Disinfectant Spray / Disinfecting wipes / Nitrile Gloves
PBG BioPharma’s PPE
Hand sanitizer / Masks / Gloves / Masks / Wipes
Safeguard Print Innovations
780-990-5825 | email@example.com
Hand sanitizer / Custom Masks / Face Shields / Disposable Gloves / Disposable Masks / Wipes / Wall and Floor Graphics / Hand Sanitizer Stands